1. Benny Mingo's Bandolero Young Gun #34 lifts the left front off the ground coming out of turn-two. (Kevin Thorne Photo).
2. Legends Semi-Pro airborne action. (Kevin Thorne Photo)
3. Legends Semi-Pro driver Chrissy Wallace smiles for the camera. (51 Photo)
4. The Bandolero Outlaw division, here in action, is for drivers ages 18 and older.
5. Ryan Jernigan through the mirror of his Legends Semi-Pro car. (51Photo)
6. The ultra-competitive Thunder Roadsters battle through turn-two. (Kevin Thorne Photo)
7. The School Bus race is always a fan favorite at Shootout.
8. Legends Semi-Pro action was intense as these two cars hop fenders. (Kevin Thorne Photo)
9. The Bandolero's crash in turns one and two. (Kevin Thorne Photo)
10. Bandolero Young Guns led by Brandon McReynolds (left) take victory lane photos (51Photos)
11. Check out the paint on this Bandolero Young Gun. (51Photo)
12. A near flip in Legends Pro Action as the #06 of Davin Scites avoids. (Kevin Thorne Photo)
13. Jesse Johnson, youngest brother of Cup driver Jimmie Johnson, wheels his #5 Legends Semi-Pro car. (Kevin Thorne Photo)
14. Wes Falk sits in his Legends car. (51Photo)
15. Hooters Pro Cup rookie Andrew Rogers is a veteran of the Shootout and is running a Thunder Roadster in 2005. (51Photo)