PRO CUP PHOTO GALLERY: BRISTOL
Please Be Patient While Images Load (move cursor over photo to stop slide)
1. Bobby Gill gets ready to race.
2. Andrew Rogers stayed focused all day long.
3. Ken Butler had one of the best cars at the track all day long.
4. George Brunnhoelzl III wrecked very hard in the race, but walked away after a trip to the hospital.
5. Chase Pistone (#40) makes his qualifying run, the last qualifier of the day.
6. Ken Butler (#99) and Billy Bigley (#25) were just two of the cars involved in this multi-car wreck. (David Allio Photo)
7. DJ Kennington
8. Rusty Wallace talks to his son Steve on the radio during practice.
9. Stacey Puryear (#01) crashed in practice.
10. Randy Gentry (#19) and Caleb Holman (#77) race.
11. Michael Faulk is ready for driver intros.
12. LMSC driver Aric Almirola (right) watches friend Mark McFarland work.
13. Jay Fogleman's #22 left Bristol a wrecked racecar.
14. SLM driver Freddie Query (left) served as crew chief for Mike Herman Jr. (right).
15. Clay Rogers laid down a huge burnout after his win in front of the large crowd.
(All Photos Property of 51Sports and can not be used without the consent of 51Sports and Speed51.com)