1. Jeff Agnew prepares for practice.
2. DJ Kennington (#17), Bobby Joe Woodly (#98) and Shane Wallace (#38) during practice.
3. Chase Pistone (#40), Jody Lavender (#84) and Ken Butler (#99) go three-wide during the race.
4. Eventual winner Clay Rogers (#44) spun early with Shane Wallace (#38) . (David Allio Photo)
5. Pole sitter Shane Wallace's #38 came back wrecked during the race.
6. Andrew Rogers's had a run in with the wall in his #18 during practice.
7. Matt Carter is prepared to race.
8. Donny Lia's #91 looked good until crashing in practice.
9. The pits were packed with Pro Cup cars.
10. Brad Rogers practiced, but pulled out before race time.
11. Mark McFarland's #32 blew up jsut past the finish line following the race.
12. Bobby Gill's (#06) hopes were dashed after an early accident.
13. Bobby Joe Woodly gets ready to go.
14. Michael Ritch (#28) gets spun and crashes after contact with Wayne Willard. (David Allio Photo)
15. Clay Rogers jumps on his team to celebrate their first win at Bristol.
(All Photos Property of 51Sports and can not be used without the consent of 51Sports and Speed51.com)