1. The team featuring Fox Broadcaster Larry McReynolds poses next to the Tom Baldwin tribute. (HOWIE & MARY HODGE PHOTOS)
2. Busch North driver Anthony DeMonte putts with Mary Hodge snapping away in the background.
3. Busch North driver Bryon Chew tees off towards the beautiful clubhouse.
4. Reports say the Golf Cart racing was just as spectacular as the golfing...and Tiger Tom wouldn't have wanted it any other way!
5. Whelen Mod Tour driver Renee Dupuis shows her stuff! FORE!!!
6. This woman tries to use distraction to her advantage. All in fun though.
7. (From Left to Right) Mod drivers Renee Dupuis, Tony Ferrante and Donny Lia are joined by the Crowley brothers on the back row.
8. Long Island Mod greats Mike Ewanitsko and Wayne Anderson were at the tournament.
9. A ton of sheetmetal was donated by Cup teams to help raise money for the Victory Junction Gang Camp
10. News 12 Long Island crew, lead by Art Mochi (with the camera) cover the event.
11. Donny Lia shows off his impressive golf swing...stick to racing Donny!
12. Photographer extrodinaire Howie Hodge chats with Eddie D'Hondt..
13. Long Island rough racing veteran Rusty Turbish (background) watches our very own Bob Dillner's awkward leg twist swing.
14. Eric Beers re-numbered his cart to give "Ole Blue" a presense at the Tournament.
15. Tommy Baldwin, Bryon Chew and Bob Dillner pose for a picture.
ALL PHOTOS TAKEN BY HOWIE AND MARY HODGE