1. A packed grandstands is a good key to the success of the Whelen Mod Tour.
2. Mod Tour young guns Doug Coby and newcomer Tyler Haydt sit in the stands to watch the SK Mod race.
3. Eric Beers stands by Ol' Blue before the start of the race.
4. Eddie Flemke climbs in to the #10 for their debut performance together..
5. The Coastal181 booth was a hit at Thompson, selling some great Short Track books.
6. Kevin Goodale tunes the engine of his #58 pre-race morning..
7. Nevin George stands by the #0 machine during driver introductions.
8. Tony HIrschman's #48 at speed on the backstretch (this shot is for you Howie!).
9. The tire from Charlie Pasteryak's car is damaged after the #5 car broke early in the race..
10. The Mods race three-wide out of turn-two. (#0 - Nevin George, #58 Kevin Goodale, #06 Steve Whitt, #16 Chris Kopec.
11. Jamie Tomaino's bumper showed signs of his rough day.
12. Jerry Marquis rests and reflects on his #4 car.
13. Zach Sylvester's crew holds their head in their hands in disgust.
14. Ted Christppher climbs out to a see of cheers and boo's and addresses the passionate crowd..
15. This little kid stood on the fence to get a peek at his favorite driver (Ted Christopher) in victory lane.