THOMPSON ICEBREAKER SATURDAY PHOTO GALLERY - PART TWO
Please Be Patient While Images Load
1. The always friendly Charlie Pasteryak.
2. Chris Kopec's #16 was one of many sharp new paint schemes as the season opener.
3. Justin Gaydosh's burnout in the pit area during practice created a little stir.
4. A crew member wears an old-school Freddy Harbach (former NY Mod great) jacket.
5. Eric Beers looks at the camera from the cockpit of the #3.
6. Donny Lia's #18 was one of the most unusual looking Mods at Thompson.
7. The Hodge's (Howie and Mary) take pictures of Chuck Hossfeld at the pole board.
8. Dick Houlihan spins during practice.
9. Eddie Flemke poses by his new #10 ride.
10. The mods lined up on the qualifying grid at Thompson.
11. Richie Farreira was the winner of the inaugural Thompson Modified division race.
12. Teddy Christopher watches qualifying.
13. Defending Series Champ Tony Hirschman through the window net of his #48.
14. Modified veteran Jeff Malave.
15. Jerry Marquis sits behind the wheel of the Mystic Missle #4.