1. Jeff Fultz (left) and JR Norris talk before the start of the Nashville Southeast Series race.
2. Rick Turner's CRA team shows their true colors prior to the start of the Anderson 400.
3. Before the race, all the Southeast Series cars looked pretty good.
4. Casey Smith returned to the Southeast Series driving the #51 for Turner Motorsports.
5. Eddie Van Meter (#23) won the pole for the Anderson 400.
6. Charlie Bradberry took a big shot in the SES race, one that ruptured his fuel cell.
7. Bull Baker (#78) is always one of the fan favorites in the CRA Super Series.
8. The infield of Anderson's quarter-mile was packed with 29 CRA Super Series cars.
9. JR Norris won the pole for the SES race at the Music City Motorplex
10. Eddie Hoffman gets strapped in and ready to go in the Anderson 400.
11. Chris Davidson (#41) and Pat Brewer (#83) were two of the many victims of the first lap crash in Nashville.
12. Jay Middleton (#74) came up from Florida to race in the Anderson (IN) CRA race.
13. SES points leader Dusty Williams looks over his damaged #40 at Nashville.
14. JR Norris is strapped in and ready to go at Nashville.
15. Chuck Barnes Jr. took to the track in Anderson win the CRA Super Series.
(All Photos Property of 51 Sports and can not be used without the consent of 51 Sports)