1. Roger Brown gets a bumper under Dave Wilcox in their heat race.
2. The team cars of father and son Dennis (#86) and Trampas (#85) Demers.
3. Ron Henry's #05 goes sliding through the infield grass.
4. Now here's a number that we like - the #51 of Jeremy Harclerode.
5. Mark Durgin hoped to get a monkey off his back at Lee. But he got caught in a wreck and it will stay on his rollcage for now.
6. The defending champion's car - Jean Paul Cyr's #32.
7. Ron Henry and Bobby Baillargeon point in the wrong directions during their heat race.
8. Duct tape served as vinyl when it came to making Bobby Gahan's number.
9. Mark Lamberton uses a precision tool to work on his shocks.
10. A Ford and a GMC try to see who can get up the stairs first.
11. When you need a team name, it helps if you have a cool last name as shown by Ricky Wolf's #38 operation.
12. The #68 of Cooper MacRitchie at speed in turn one.
13. Check out the cow catcher on the front of this Street Stock Camaro.
14. Jacon McGarth talks with his crew.
15. Mark Anzalone, Jr. waits for the races to begin.
(All Photos Property of 51Sports and can not be used without the consent of 51Sports and Speed51.com)