1. 2005 Thunder Road Champion Cris Michaud shares a moment with Brent Dragon before a Saturday practice session.
2. Kenny Dufour (#4) of Bethlehem, NH
3. Marcel Gravel (#51) is driving Pete Fecteau's (#75) team car this weekend.
4. Tiger Sportsman driver Kris Grout (#49) flipped hard in Saturday practice, but with the help of nearly half of the teams in the pit area, repaired his car and qualified for the feature event Sunday.
5. Like Marcel Gravel, youngster Justin Hart is pulling double duty this weekend. His #44 Tiger Sportsman car sits in the foreground, while his #84 Late Model waits behind.
6. A sea of race car haulers filled the parking lot in the early morning.
7. Fred LaGoy (#96) and Dave Riopelle (#93) head a group of Late Models waiting to practice.
8. Patrick Laperle was among the fastest cars on Saturday.
9. Jacob McGrath had a brand new Late Model for sale.
10. Former Thunder Road Champion and Vermont State Senator Phil Scott (#14) at speed in practice.
11. Tiger Sportsman cars file out for practice.
12. Craig Bushey (#95) pulls onto the racing surface.
13. Rookie Scott Payea (#89) leads Roger Brown (#99) and Kenny Dufour (#4).
14. Dave Riopelle (#93) runs inside A.J. Begin (#66) during practice
15. Daniel Bergeron awaits the start of an afternoon practice session
Photos by Justin St. Louis / Speed51.com
(All Photos Property of 51Sports and can not be used without the consent of 51Sports and Speed51.com)