2005 RACEARAMA PHOTO GALLERY
Please Be Patient While Images Load
1. Donny Lia's Modified shows support for the home team in New England.
2. The #52 Sunoco Modified (John Catania) was the centerpiece of the Thompson Speedway (CT) display.
3. Mike Rowe and Cassius Clark talks to fans behind their PASS Pro Stocks.
4. The bright Pro Stock of Monadnock Speedway's (NH) Bryan Shumway (#M5).
5. Ryan Seaman had a new paint scheme for his Busch North car. (#06)
6. The Bear Ridge Speedway (VT) Coupe of Josh Harrington (#3) was a mix of old and new racing themes.
7. Andy Seuss had his True Value Modified (#70) at the show.
8. The #88 Super Street of Lenny Silver from Twin State Speedway (NH) had some wild colors.
9. This was the 25th running of the Racearama show.
10. Ken Barry's Modified Tour ride (#21) is sporting new colors for 2005.
11. Geoff(rey) Bodine's former ride, the #99 Modified.
12. It wouldn't be a Racearama without one of Richie Evans' restored #61 cars.
13. Somewhere in this garden hides a Mini Sprint.
14. Speed51.com's Mike Twist interviews Cassius Clark for an upcoming feature story. (Norm Marx Photo)
15. This Mustang shows that racecars old and new were welcome at Racearama.