MONTGOMERY MOTOR SPEEDWAY 4-9-05 GALLERY
Please Be Patient While Images Load
1. The Super Late Models are lined up and ready to go in front of a sell out crowd.
2. Ted Musgrave Jr. was one of the outsiders to make the long trip to Montgomery
3. Eddie Mercer waits for things to get going.
4. James Young spun his #5 in practice.
5. Pro Late Model driver Dennis Reno Jr. got stuck in his car when the steering wheel wouldn't come off.
6. 20 Super Late Models showed up to Montgomery.
7. Ken McFarland (#14) goes by James Young (#5) in practice.
8. Hogan Motorsports crew member Mike Burnette waits for the race to start.
9. The Supers sits on jack stands, waiting for qualifying tires to be released.
10. Tal Etheredge peaks out of his car before qualifying.
11. Charlie Bradberry (#78)
12. (l-r) Donnie Allison, Red Farmer and Bobby Allison were honored before the race.
13. Josh Hamner practices his #38
14. Justin South shares a laugh with his guys before the race.
15. The entire Hogan Motorsports team celebrates their win.