PHOTO GALLERY: SES @ NASHVILLE / THOMPSON RAINOUT
Please Be Patient While Images Load (move cursor over photo to stop slide)
1. Dusty Williams (#40) and Jeff Fultz (#54) touch on the first lap of Friday's race. Williams spun after the contact.
2. Andy Santerre gets interviewed for HDTV.
3. The line of traffic leaving the pits after Thompson after the rain started was a long one.
4. Jeff Fultz waits to qualify his #54.
5. Stanley Smith got in an accident with another car on pit road and wasn't happy about it.
6. Chuck Hossfeld and Donny Lia were the quickest in qualifying before rain halted it halfway through.
7. The #00 of Ben Rowe and the #24 of his father Mike sit on the grid at Oxford.
8. Pat Brewer practices at the 1.33-mile Nashville Superspeedway
9. Jeremie Whorff really gets into working on his #00 Pro Stock
10. Greg Fowler (#77) and Michael Britt (#90) race.
11. Ryan Moore (L) and Mike Rowe (R) represent the future and history of racing in Maine
12. There were cars everywhere in the pits at Oxford.
13. Dusty Williams has a bad tire rub in his #40.
14. Chris Davidson (#41) was fast in practice, but didn't get to show it.
15. JR Norris wipes the sweat off of his face on a hot and humid Nashville day.
(All Photos Property of 51Sports and can not be used without the consent of 51Sports and Speed51.com)