1. Gary Helton gets ready to bolt a tire on his #44.
2. Johnny Brazier helps his team prepare for rain on Friday.
3. When it rained on Friday, it poured – moving the race card back one day.
4. With very few problems in practice, the wrecker driver got to watch. Here he looks over Charlie Bradberry’s #78 on the backstretch.
5. In Saturday’s practice, Heath Hindsman’s #91 rushes by the temporary frontstretch lake created by the previous night’s storms.
6. Racing on the 50 Yard line - the BIR complex has a football field in the infield of the racetrack.
7. Johnny Brazier’s #71 is on the racing side of the facility, while the football field sits idle.
8. This Mini Modified Volkswagen Beetle has a German message that translates well into Racer’s English.
9. One town away from the track is Hueytown, Alabama – home to several racing legends.
10. Matt Hawkins debriefs with his team after a practice session.
11. Ken McFarland talks shop while hit car sits waiting.
12. Eddie Mercer pays close attention to a crew member after practice.
13. Charlie Bradberry watches practice from on top of his trailer.
14. A master at his craft – Jeff Hamner works on the engine of his son Josh’s car.
15. Bright lights, big hauler – Ken McFarland’s #14 sits ready for qualifying.