1. NASCAR Nextel Cup driver Kyle Busch meets some of his fans.
2. Patrick Leperle puts a really cool decal on his #91.
3. Ryan Moore (L) talks with Alan Tardiff. Both drivers got their starts racing karts at Beech Ridge Motor Speedway (ME).
4. Tony Ricci before one of the heat races.
5. Johnny Clark (L) cuts up with Cassius Clark early in the day.
6. Kelly Moore consults with his crew.
7. Once they were in the race, Brad Hammond (L) and Cassius Clark (R) took in some heat races action - as fans.
8. Jeff Taylor builds many of the fastest Pro Stocks in New England at his Distance Racing shops. He drove his #88 at the 250.
9. Ralph Nason is the only driver to win three 250s in a row.
10. The Cup guys weren't the only fan favorites. Here Ben Rowe greets his public before the 250.
11. A military helipcopter was part of the pre-race show.
12. The front row of the 2005 TD Banknorth 250.
13. Kirk Thibeau and his #28 car sit ready to go for the 250.
14. Mike Rowe's #24 took a lot of laps on Sunday before the heat races, consis, last chance qualifier and feature. (Marx Photo)
15. Mike Rowe's SP2 Motorsports team celebrates in victory lane. (Norm Marx Photo)
(All Photos Property of Speed51.com or their respective photographers and can not be used without their consent)